- The Preview activities will provide opportunities for students to meet informally with the directors of graduate study, faculty and current graduate students of the six biomedical sciences doctoral programs.
- There will be tours of campus that will let students gain a feel for the research and laboratory environments where they would work.
- There will be time for the attendees to learn about the graduate programs so that they can decide which one might best meet their career goals and interests.
- There will also be activities to introduce you to the quality of life in the metropolitan area of Minneapolis - St. Paul.
- Any participants who apply to one of the biomedical sciences graduate programs will have their application fee paid.
- They will also be invited to participate in the admission interview weekend for the program they apply to.
All visit expenses (including travel, lodging, and on-campus meals) are provided for those who are selected to attend. Slots are limited to 15 so be sure to apply early. For more information please see the Biomedical Sciences Programs Campus Preview Weekend website.