Summer Program for Undergraduate Research (SPUR) is a 10-week hands on laboratory experience through the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the Medical College of Wisconsin. This program is geared toward Sophomore and Juniors who have a passion for science and an interest in pursuing Graduate School.
Program Dates: May 29, 2013 through August 2, 2013
Housing: Provided to participants living outside the greater Milwaukee area in addition to the stipend.
Program and Application Requirements:
- Completed online application
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official Undergraduate Institution Transcript(s)
- Current Sophomore or Junior in College
- Background in Science
- Interest in pursuing Graduate School
- 3.2 GPA or higher
Application Deadline: February 15, 2013
Application available on the website.