The Center for Health Equity and the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute launched the request for applications (RFA) for their Undergraduate Research Programs.
- Applicants must be University of Minnesota - Twin Cities undergraduate students who are from an under-represented population.
- Stipend ~ $424/week for a full-time 10-12 weeks between June 1st, 2013 and August 30th, 2013 with a competitive option to continue paid research during the academic year.
- Funding for travel to present at a scientific conference for outstanding projects
- Application due by noon on Tuesday, January 29th, 2013
- Up to ten students will be selected
- All University of Minnesota Undergraduate students are eligible regardless of citizenship or immigration status.