Annual performance evaluations will begin the week of January 12, 2015. Employee self-evaluations will be due Friday, February 6, 2015. Employees will receive an email with instructions and a link when self-evaluations are ready to be completed.
A few key changes for this year:
- CBS’s merit pay plan is being implemented. This means that the results of the annual evaluations for civil service and P&A employees will determine salary increase received in June 2015. If you are interested in learning more about merit pay, please attend one of the following short workshops. Workshops will review the purpose of merit pay, how merit pay will work, this year’s timeline, and allow time for questions.
- Monday, January 5, 2015 from 1-1:30 in room 257 BioSci
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015 from 1-1:30 in room 257 BioSci
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 from 9-9:30 in room 150 Ecology
- Friday, January 9, 2015 from 1-1:30 in room 150 Ecology
- The evaluation rating scale has been updated. It has been changed from a five point scale to a four point scale.
- The annual evaluation form has been condensed to eliminate some redundancies and reduce completion time.
- Because of the changes to the review format, job descriptions entered in last year’s review from will NOT carry forward. If you need a copy of last year’s review please let us know.
If you are not able to attend a merit pay workshop, and have questions, please contact HR directly at email@example.com.