Need to share files and access data from a remote location? CBS-IT supports data storage technologies operating over the Internet, allowing secure sharing and access via Webfiles and Netfiles.
- Access files stored online with web browser on any internet-connected computer.
- Access to the CBS network drives through a browser from any computer via Webfiles.
- Access to Netfiles, the University's online file storage tool with 5 GB of storage to current students, staff, and faculty with additional storage available upon request.
- Support file sharing with people outside the University.
Features Not Included
- Permit storage of credit card numbers, health information, or sociacl security numbers.
- Recover lost or deleted files.
- Contact the CBS-IT Service Desk
- Follow University policies on securing private data.
- Contact us for any questions about file storage, and what is or isn't okay to keep online.
No cost for CBS Faculty and Staff
Standard Support Hours
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Appointments for consultation can be scheduled within 3 working days.
CBS Service Desk