You are here

Transfer course evaluations

Use the forms below to have your transfer courses evaluated for your major requirements. Choose which form to use based on the requirement you would liked fulfilled.

For example, choose the form “Cell Biology” if you believe you have already taken a course that fulfills that requirement for your CBS major.

Follow the directions on each sheet and submit the form to the contact at the bottom of the page. It is a good idea to attach copies of any documentation your have about the course (e.g., the syllabus).

Contact the CBS Student Services Office at 612-624-9717 if you are unsure of which form to use for your courses.

Note: These documents are in PDF format.