Summer 2016 application is available!
Application deadline for Summer 2016 is February 15, 2016
- Read application instructions. Review programs to apply for here.
- Register for LSSURP Application. Once registered, proceed to Step 4 to login (Do not use this same link).
- Give letter of recommendation instructions (PDF) to two(2) faculty members.
- Complete online application. You will not have access to your application once submitted, if you login again, you will only see a blank application.
- Submit unofficial transcript to the LSSURP Office electronically.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the US or its possessions.
- Currently attending an accredited 2- or 4-year institution on a full-time basis.
- Interested in the life sciences.
- You must be able to commit full time to our program. All students are required to attend every day of the program and to work for a full day. You will not be allowed to take time off during the work week for family vacations, college visits, classes, a part-time job, or other appointments.
February 15: FINAL DEADLINE for all application materials
March 3 – April 15: Notification of all applicants in one of the following categories:
- The applicant has been accepted.
- The applicant is an alternate for a position.
- The applicant will not be considered for a position for summer 2016.
May 16: Final decisions sent to all remaining alternates.