What: Graduate & Professional Programs & Career Fair
When: Wednesday, June 29, 2016
Where: Nils Hasselmo Hall (NHH)
7:00–7:10 p.m. | 2-101 NHH
Tips from a panel of graduate students about how to get into a program and how to make progress rapidly once admitted. There will also be an opportunity for LSSURP participants to ask questions.
7:10–8:30 p.m | Atrium NHH
Representatives of University of Minnesota graduate programs in the biological sciences and related disciplines will be on hand to meet LSSURP participants and to describe unique aspects of their graduate programs. Information about the graduate programs, faculty research interests, application procedures, etc.
This should be a great opportunity for you to establish contact with the graduate programs in which you are interested. You are encouraged to arrange for a follow-up visit with selected members of the graduate program faculty while you are still on campus this summer.
Light refreshments will be available.
Graduate programs invited to participate
- Applied Plant Sciences
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Ecology, Evolution and Behavior
- Environmental Health
- Food Science
- Graduate School Office in Outreach
- Joint Degree Program in Law Health & the Life Sciences
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Microbiology, Immunology and Cancer Biology (MICaB)
- Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology and Genetics
- Molecular Veterinary Biosciences
- Plant Pathology
- Social, Administrative, and Clinical Pharmacy
- Soil Science
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health