This fair brings together high quality master and Ph.D. programs in the biological sciences, stem cell biology, animal science, epidemiology, biostatistics, medical devices, natural resources, pharmaceutical science and related programs that are of high interest to CBS students. The fair is open to both CBS students and alumni (up to two years post-graduation) as well as U of M students with an interest in the life sciences.
The event is FREE to attend. Sign-up for appointments with graduate programs starting September 14.
A virtual fair is an online event where graduate school programs host virtual booths with representatives from the graduate school available to talk with you either through 1:1 conversations or group sessions through voice or video chat rooms. The goal of the event is to build relationships with graduate school programs so you can explore different career fields, programs of interest, and engage with representatives about their programs and what kind of skills they are seeking in a competitive applicant.
We will be working with Career Fair Plus to host our upcoming virtual career fair, to create an intuitive, user-friendly experience for students and employers. Please download the Career Fair Plus app in preparation for the virtual fair and check out this video demo to see how it works!
(1) Download Career Fair Plus in the Apple App Store or Google Play
(2) Create your account and profile
(3) Research programs in Career Fair Plus and create a list of who you are most interested in
(4) Sign up for appointments in the Career Fair Plus app
Appointment slots open on Monday, September 14 at 8 a.m.
We recommend signing up for appointments as soon as they open to ensure you get to meet the employers you are most interested in
(5) Join the virtual fair on Tuesday, September 22 during your appointment slots using the Career Fair Plus mobile app or on your desktop computer.