- January 31, 2019, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Mayo Auditorium, University of Minnesota
435 Delaware St SE 55455, Minneapolis, MN
- Keynote Speaker: Erica Anderson, PhD, Clinical Psychologist and Professor, University of California San Francisco will present “LGBTQIA+ Youth and Their Health: We’ve Never Been Here Before”
- Dianne Berg, PhD, Co-Director, National Center for Gender Spectrum Health and Assistant Professor, University of Minnesota
- Robert Englander, MD, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education and Professor, University of Minnesota Medical School
- Patient and provider panel involving families of LGBTQIA+ youth
- Breakout sessions facilitated by local providers focused on applying lessons learned in clinical practice
- Resource fair of Twin Cities area organizations focused on the health and social needs of LGBTQIA+ communities
- Free dinner served at 5:30 p.m.
For more information, please see the event page. Register by January 24!