Interested in being a Biochemistry TA?
There are openings for TA positions for the undergraduate biochemistry courses for fall 2019. The requirements for being a TA are:
- You must have completed either BioC 3022 or BioC 4331 with a grade of B or better.
- You must be able to attend the lecture and be available for office hours during the week. The average commitment is about 10 hours per week. The pay is approximately $10.00 per hour.
- You must be enrolled with at least 7-credits or more status during spring semester.
This is a paid position that will provide a tremendous teaching and learning experience. The following courses are available for TA positions:
BioC 2011 - Murphy
- 1 TA needed
- MWF 1:00-1:50 pm
BioC 3021, Section 002 - Roon (active)
- 1 TA needed
- TuTh 8:00 – 9:15 am
BioC 3021 ODL Roon (distance)
BioC 3022, Section 002 - Schottel
- 2 TAs needed
- TuTh 4:00-5:15
If you are interested in being a TA for spring semester, please contact Alyssa Callen in the Biochemistry Department office at email@example.com. Include the following information in your statement:
- Applicant name and student ID #
- List of completed biochemistry courses AND the grade earned in each course
- List of biochemistry course(s) that you are currently taking
- List the section(s) for which you wish to TA (be sure that they fit into your schedule)