BioDays is a showcase of events hosted by CBS affiliated student groups exhibiting the applications of science in various fields ranging from industry to health care. Each day of the week, from March 27 to March 31, a student group will host an event ranging from networking to skill building events. The week will conclude with an ice cream social on Friday hosted by the CBS Student Board.
- Monday: Acute Care Skills Workshop with USIG; 5:30-8 p.m.; Bruninks 330
- Tuesday: Health Disparities in the LGBTQIA Community with Minnesota Medical Leaders; 6-7 p.m.; MCB 3-120
- Wednesday: Plating and Staining with Microbiology Club and Synthetic Biology Society; 5-6 p.m.; Microbiology Teaching Labs
- Thursday: Destress Bash with FLASH 5-6 p.m.; Touch Tank and Before the Flood Showing with Marine Biology Club; 5:45-7:30 p.m.; St. Paul Student Center Theater
- Friday: Ice Cream Social with CBSSB; 2-3:30 p.m.; Mayo 321