Please note that this event has been canceled due to weather.
Attend the 4th annual YMCA 2014 summer employment fair!
11AM - 4PM
Coffman Union, Mississippi Room
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community.
Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
The event will feature:
- Summer hiring personnel from the Y of the Greater Twin Cities
- U of M resources (Office of Student Engagement, Career Centers, the Community Service-Learning Center, and HECUA)
- Networking with YMCA personnel from Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility pillars of the Y.
- Day Camp Counselor
- School Aged Care Lead Program Staff – Part Time
- School Aged Care Program Staff – Part Time
- Trail Counselor (Wilderness Camp)
- Youth Development Staff – Part Time
Contact: Bruce.Yang@YMCATwincities.org or Patti.Neiman@YMCATwincities.org