CBS students, do you plan to graduate within the next academic year? Students nearing graduation are invited to attend the CBS Launch Workshop. At the workshop you will:
- Review your remaining degree requirements
- Identify and articulate your transferable skills
- Build awareness of challenges you may encounter during the transition to post-college life, and develop strategies to manage them
Registration is required. Please also fill out a pre-workshop survey prior to attending. Students that are eligible for this year’s Launch Workshops have received an e-mail with additional registration information. If you have additional questions, please contact your academic advisor. Session times include:
- Tuesday, February 23, 2 - 3 p.m.
- Thursday, February 25, 9 -10 a.m.
- Monday February 29, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 2, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 10 - 11 a.m.
- Monday, March 7, 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 8, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 23, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 24, 9 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 29, 9 - 10 a.m.