Connect with representatives from multiple local and on-campus organizations to explore opportunities and programs related to becoming a competitive applicant for health professional school. Explore opportunities for volunteering, clinical experiences, internships, research, study abroad trips, and gap year opportunities.This is an open house event, open to all CBS students. Hosted by CBS Career Services in collaboration with Nature of Life.
- When: Friday, November 22, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Stop by anytime
- Location: RecWell Center 4th Floor
- Dress: As you are! Business formal attire is not required.
- Cost: Free
- Over 35 Attending Organizations! View all
To RSVP, you need to activate your free GoldPASS account. Follow the prompts in the light blue boxes to sign-up, then login with your UMN x500 and password. Visit the FAQ if you have questions.
Takeaways for Students:
- Connect with community and campus organizations offering volunteering, clinical experiences, internships, research, study abroad trips, and gap year opportunities
- Practice networking skills by meeting with representatives from the health field and other related opportunities in the biological sciences
- Learn about experiences or activities you can pursue to become competitive for applying to health professional school or other opportunities in the biological sciences
- Discover campus and community resources you can utilize prepare for post-graduation next steps
- Learn more information about health professional school and explore what health careers fit your interests and goals