You are here

CBS Undergraduate Research Travel Award for up to $250

Are you interested in attending a domestic research conference?  If you work in a University of Minnesota research lab, apply for an undergraduate research travel award!

CBS Undergraduate Research Travel Awards are available to undergraduate students to cover expenses for transportation (including air fare, train fare, personal or rental car, taxi fare, etc.) to attend a domestic research conference. To qualify for a travel award, the applicant must be a current CBS student who is working in a University of Minnesota research lab. The award will only cover travel expenses. The maximum award is $250 and will be issued as a reimbursement after attending the conference.