Thanks to the generosity of donors, CBS is pleased to announce that 26 different scholarships are available to undergraduates in the college who will be enrolled full-time during the 2013-2014 academic year.
With a single online application, you can be considered for any CBS Scholarship for Continuing Students or the Itasca Scholarships. To be eligible, you must be in good academic standing, enrolled as a full-time student in CBS, and meet the requirements as stated by the donor. You'll find information about all the scholarships at https://cbs.umn.edu/students/scholarships-and-aid.
The scholarship application deadline is Monday, February 4, 2013 at 4:00PM for CBS Scholarships for Continuing Students and Wednesday, April 24, 2013 for Itasca Scholarships. Please take advantage of winter break to begin working on your application. It will take time to gather information and prepare your application. To apply, please note the following directions:
- Go to the CBS Scholarship website at https://cbs.umn.edu/students/scholarships-and-aid. Click on the Continuing CBS students link.
- Read the scholarship descriptions and eligibility criteria as well as application instructions carefully.
- Complete the online application. IMPORTANT TO NOTE - You will NOT be able to partially complete your application and come back to it later or to edit it once it's been submitted. You will be required to submit it when you get to the end of the application or start over if you neglect to submit it when completed.
- Attach your resume and other documents, if required, as instructed.
- Applications are due at 4:00 PM on Monday, February 4, 2013.
- Reference letters are due Monday, February 11, 2013. Ask your reference as soon as possible so he/she has time to prepare your letter. Make sure you ask for a reference letter before leaving campus for winter break. It's also advisable to offer your reference a copy of your current resume.
- Itasca Scholarships applications are due Wednesday, April 24, 2013.