Please join us for a discussion about how science and policy intersect. Five panelists will share their perspective on what civic engagement means to them as individuals in the STEM field. There will be a Q & A portion at the end.
- Deena Wassenberg, Director of Undergraduate Studies for Biology Major
- Tricia Todd, Interim Director for Pre-Health Student Resource Center
- Gemechu Mekonnen, CBS Student, Major: Genetics, Cell Biology and Development & Political Science
- Efemona Famati, CBS Student, Major: Biology
- Erin Nakagaki, CBS Student, Major: Biochemistry
Date & time: Tuesday, Oct. 30; 5-6:30 p.m.
Location: 3-100 Mayo
Food will be provided