Des Moines University’s three week Health Professions Advanced Summer Scholars Program from June 8-28, 2019 prepares attendees for medical or health professions school.
Program attendees will:
- Prepare for the GRE/MCAT and medical school interviews
- Shadow physicians, physical therapists and physician assistants
- Take a cultural competency course
- Attend graduate level lectures in four clinical areas: osteopathic medicine, podiatric medicine, physical therapy and physician assistant studies
- Gain hands-on experiences through casting, suturing and surgery simulations with medical mannequins
- Receive guidance from student mentors, faculty, admission staff and more
Learn more and apply!
Applications are due February 15.