The Institute on the Environment’s Sustainability Corps is still accepting student applications for paid, remote summer internships! Applications are considered on a rolling basis. Please let students know to apply soon. They can learn more about positions here. I’ve also listed positions below so you can get a sense of what positions are available.
Additionally, the Institute also has Ecolab Experiential Education scholarships to fund students with financial need to participate in Fall Sustainability Internships and to propose their own Student-Initiated Leadership Projects. These applications are open until May 19.
Available summer positions:
- Northwest Regional Sustainable Development Partnership - Accessible Environmental Education Research Assistant
- University of Minnesota, Institute on the Environment - Environmental Decision Support Science Lab Research Assistant
- University of Minnesota, Dept of Applied Economics - Sustainable Commodities Research Assistant
- University of Minnesota, Dept of Applied Economics - Sustainability Research Assistant
- Ecolab, Sustainable Communities - Establishing a Foundation of Key Metrics and Learnings Intern
- Northeast Regional Sustainable Development Partnership - Forest Assisted Migration Project Seed Gathering Network Development Intern
- Northeast Regional Sustainable Development Partnership - Food Access Land Trust/Alliance Intern