The Humphrey School of Public Affairs offers degree programs in Public Policy; Urban and Regional Planning; Development Practice in international development; Science, Technology, and Environmental Policy; as well as a mid-career Public Affairs. The School also offers certificates in Nonprofit Management; Public Affairs Leadership, Executive Leadership: Public Safety; and Policy Issues on Work and Pay.
For prospective students, information sessions are one of the best ways to learn about the programs. Prospective students at these information sessions can expect to meet current students and faculty members, explore the curriculum and career prospects, and ask the questions that will help them make a good decision about their futures.
Master of Public Policy + Master of Urban and Regional Planning Information Sessions
- Wednesday, September 19 5:30 PM–7:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 23 12:00 PM– 1:30 PM
- Monday, November 19 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 5 5:30 PM– 7:00 PM
Master of Development Practice in international development Information Sessions
- Thursday, September 27 5:30 PM– 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 13 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Master of Science-Science, Technology, and Environmental Policy Information Sessions
- Tuesday, October 2 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday, November 29 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM