- Worried about your English speaking/writing skills?
- Lonely? Unsure of how to make friends?
- Eager to know how to succeed in your classes?
- Interested in learning job/internship search strategies?
- Confused about the American culture?
- Homesick? Feeling alone or misunderstood?
This weekly group provides a place for both undergraduate and graduate international students to meet other international students who have concerns described above. It also provides an opportunity to learn from one another about adjusting to a new culture and educational system, dealing with different customs, and practice speaking English.