Deadline October 10, 2018
Are you a member of the class of 2021? Are you looking for the opportunity to be a part of the Land O’ Lakes Inc. Global Food Challenge Emerging Leaders for Food Security™ initiative? Open to college sophomores from all majors, not agriculture specific, learning about agricultural will be an emphasis in the program.
About the program
• Every year, students from a variety of educational backgrounds at partner universities submit a one-minute video application to Land O’Lakes, Inc.
• Land O’Lakes will select six exceptional college sophomores to be Emerging Leaders for Food Security across 11 universities.
• Open to college sophomores from all majors, not agriculture specific, but learning about ag will be an emphasis in the program
• Open to students with an expected graduation date of May 2021 or December 2021
• Emerging Leaders will be matched with a Land O’Lakes mentor and a project team to work on a project for a Land O’Lakes business unit.
• Emerging Leaders receive a 12-week paid summer internship from May 20, 2019 – August 9, 2019
• To learn about hunger, agriculture and sustainability, students travel to key Land O’Lakes locations including headquarters in Minnesota, member cooperatives locations, and Land O’Lakes International Development projects in Africa.
• Emerging Leaders present their final projects at the end of their internship in August.
• The deadline to apply is October 10, 2018.
• Learn more at https://www.landolakesinc.com/globalfoodchallenge
• Students can email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org