The Medical School Office of Admissions Minnesota's Future Doctors program is now accepting applications. They select 10 students annually to join the Minnesota's Future Doctor community. Applications are reviewed holistically, and competitive applicants are invited to interview for this highly selective program.
MFD Scholars will participate in:
- Medical-related and undergraduate research experiences
- MCAT preparation
- Proactive advising and workshops focused on preparing and applying to medical school
- Individual support and development of action plans
- Complete online application
- Academic or professional recommendation - A form will be sent directly to whom you list in your application
- University and College unofficial transcripts emailed to email@example.com.
- Minnesota Future Doctors Program will accept applications from October 5, 2015 through November 30, 2015