Thursday, October 29, from 3:30-4:30 p.m. CT
Zoom Session Registration
Where do you want to study next year through the National Student Exchange (NSE)? Study at another school in the U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands for a summer, semester or year! The most popular exchange locations for U of M students include Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Montana, New York, and Puerto Rico. See the 170+ available schools here.
- Interested in Marine Biology? Check out these great options through NSE:
- Study at a campus culturally different from our own. NSE includes HBCUs, HSIs (Hispanic Serving), and AANAPISIs (Asian-American, Native American, & Pacific Islander Serving). Intercultural exchange can happen virtually anywhere you go.
- NSE includes small and large campuses, public and private campuses, big sports schools, and more.
- Get outside of your comfort zone. Consider Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands (St. Thomas or St. Croix)!
- NSE allows you to network at a future graduate school or in a different job market!
- Head to a campus near a beach or in the mountains!
- NSE is affordable! Pay U of M tuition (or IN-STATE TUITION TO YOUR HOST CAMPUS), and most U of M financial aid and scholarships will follow you. Earn credits towards your degree! Fulfill elective credit, Lib Eds, and/or major credit while on exchange. Be sure to talk to your U of M advisor to make NSE fit into your undergraduate degree. Learn more about NSE at the U of M here: https://ccel.umn.edu/national-student-exchange.