oSTEM @ Minnesota invites you for a panel discussion with LGBTQIA engineers and scientists from General Mills, Chemical Engineering, Astrophysics, Biomedical Engineering and more. They will discuss topics such as:
- Should you be out at work?
- Do all companies have LGBTQIA employee resource groups?
- Personal experiences in the workplace with gender or sexuality
- What are your legal rights as an LGBTQIA individual?
- Job search and interviewing tips
- And more! (bring your questions)
- Thursday, April 7
- 6-7:30 p.m.
- Molecular & Cellular Biology 2-120
- Free food
All are welcome
Questions? Contact oSTEM at email@example.com.