The University is conducting research focus groups this Tuesday, November 26th between 11am and 4pm to test prospective names for the Legislative Advocacy Network. Familiarity with the Legislative Network is not required and participants will be compensated with a $20 Visa gift card for their time and opinions.
Focus Group Details
- Each group will last approx. 45 minutes.
- There are 5 groups and take place at 11am, 12 Noon, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm.
- Groups will take place in Murphy Hall Room 314.
- During the session you will be asked for your opinions on new names and designs for the Legislative Network.
- Participants will receive a $20 Visa gift card.
If you are interested in participating, please RSVP to Philip Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- Email address
- Preferred participation time (11am, noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm).
Participation is on a first come, first serve basis.