The University of Georgia is happy to announce the second year of their Undergraduate Biology Education Research (UBER) REU Site at University of Georgia. UBER is a nine-week, NSF-funded program to involve undergraduates in designing and conducting research on undergraduate biology teaching and learning with mentorship from faculty in UGA’s Division of Biological Sciences and College of Education.
- Program dates: May 26 – July 24, 2015
- Students will be paid a stipend of $4500
- Housing will be provided in UGA dormitories at no cost
- Travel assistance to UGA is available up to $500 per student
- Application deadline: February 27, 2015
- Applications from students from minority-serving institutions and/or majoring in biology, education, psychology, anthropology, sociology and statistics are especially encouraged.
A program flyer is attached, and more information can be found at UBER.coe.uga.edu
. If you have any questions, feel free to email Julie Stanton at firstname.lastname@example.org