CBS Research & Learning Technologies provides academic technology support for CBS faculty, instructors and teaching assistants.
Available in CBS departments Fall '17 and Spring '18
- All Day* Tuesday and Wednesday in MCB 4-130
- All Day* Monday, Thursday and Friday in 223 Snyder Hall
*Evan and Kalli will be based in those rooms on those days and may leave to attend meetings or other events as needed.
Just drop in or schedule a meeting at any location to:
- Fix a Moodle problem or set up your course site and gradebook
- Build something new for your course, from an entire course to tests to new assignments.
- Find new technologies to help students learn or solve a problem you have in your class
- Design new activities or assessments for students that use technologies
Not teaching this semester? We can also work with you to build unique technology solutions to meet your research needs.
NEED HELP NOW?
Email email@example.com or call CBS-RLT at 1-7581.