CBS Research & Learning Technologies provides academic technology support for CBS faculty, instructors and teaching assistants.
Available in CBS departments Fall '17 and Spring '18
- Mondays, 12:30-3:30 p.m., 100 Ecology and MCB 4-122
- Thursdays, 9 a.m.- 12:00 p.m., Gortner 1st floor lobby and MoosT 5-210
Hours may increase at the beginning and end of semesters to meet increased needs.
Just drop in or schedule a meeting at any location to:
- Fix a Moodle problem or set up your course site and gradebook
- Build something new for your course, from an entire course to tests to new assignments.
- Find new technologies to help students learn or solve a problem you have in your class
- Design new activities or assessments for students that use technologies
Not teaching this semester? We can also work with you to build unique technology solutions to meet your research needs.
NEED HELP NOW?
Email email@example.com or call CBS-RLT at 1-7581.