This spring, hear from a set of candidates for the Director position at Itasca Biological Station and Laboratories, a CBS field station in Itasca State Park. During their campus visits, each candidate will give a research seminar as well as a short talk on their vision for Itasca followed by a Q&A. Seminar titles will be announced before the events. If you are interested in attending, please hold these dates.
- Monday, April 24, 3 p.m. Borlaug Hall 335 - Dr. James B. Cotner, Department of Ecology, Evolution and Behavior, University of Minnesota
- Thursday, April 27, 2:30 p.m. Borlaug Hall 335 - Dr. Jonathan S. Schilling, Bioproducts & Biosystems Engineering, University of Minnesota
- Monday, May 1, 3 p.m. Borlaug Hall 335 - Dr. Kathryn L. Cottingham, Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College
Vision for Itasca talk with Q&A:
- Tuesday, April 25, 9 a.m. Borlaug Hall 335 - Dr. Cotner
- Friday, April 28, 9 a.m. Borlaug Hall 365 - Dr. Schilling
- Tuesday, May 2, 9 a.m. Borlaug Hall 335 - Dr. Cottingham