Join us for a celebration of women in science April 25 at the St. Paul Student Center!
Join us for a celebration of women in science with an evening of fast-paced “lightning talks” on a range of topics relating to life sciences, hands-on science activities by Market Science and an "interactive Q&A panel on gender equity and experiences in STEM. Space is limited. Please RSVP.
LIGHTNING TALK PRESENTERS
- Denise Young, Executive Director, Bell Museum of Natural History
- Caitlin Barale Potter, Education and Outreach Coordinator, Cedar Creek Ecosystem Science Reserve
- Trinity Hamilton, Assistant Professor, Plant and Microbial Biology
- Sehoya Cotner, Associate Professor, Biology Teaching and Learning
- Mary Rogers, Assistant Professor, Horticultural Science
- Heather Zierhut, Assistant Professor, Genetics, Cell Biology and Development
- Carrie Wilmot, Professor, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics
The event is co-hosted by the Bell Museum of Natural History and the College of Food, Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences.