J-815 is a Circular Dichroism (CD) spectropolarimiter from JASCO. The J-815 is designed to measure CD in the UV/Vis region, and the instrument has two additional measurement modes.
- Light source: 150 W Xe arc lamp.
- Wavelength range: 163-900 nm.
- Standard modes: circular dichroism & UV/VIS absorbance.
- Optional modes: linear dichroism & fluorescence.
- Four-channel simultaneous data acquisition: 2 internal and and 2 external channels.
- Six-position Peltier cuvette holder for temperature-controlled measurements (thermal denaturation and cold effects).
JASCO recommends to use CDPro package for data analysis. It is available for download here. Unzip it to C:\CDPro directory and run index.html file.