You are here

Policies, forms and resources

As part of the U of M Graduate School restructuring, some forms now require college approval. See the links below for both college-specific and Graduate School policies and forms.

College of Biological Sciences policies and forms

These forms follow CBS policies and require college approval. Please contact the CBS Graduate Programs College Coordinator for more information: Sara Eliason ( or 612.625.4222).

University policies, forms and resources
Academic support
Courses & registration