Research & Learning Technologies is here to help bring technology to CBS’s learning mission. We are here to consult on design of online and hybrid courses, gather and analyze survey data, and identify technology tools for use in teaching. We can also take on other projects that work to enhance our student’s CBS experience.
Where we can help now:
- Set up or edit Moodle courses
- Resolve user issues with current technologies
- Software licensing and remote computer access for students
- Student response systems (i.e. iClickers)
- Surveys, webforms, and online workflows
- Instructional design
- Consulting on other instructional tools
We will respond to your request within 2 hours. Generally, service requests require less than 8 hours of work. If you have needs that exceed this or we need to cover larger material costs, please ask about our Technology Projects.
Interested in taking on a project outside our normal offerings? Have an idea you would like to discuss further with our team? CBS-RLT is always looking for new projects and initiatives of any size. The process is simple and easy and we'll help further define ideas and take care of any paperwork and writing involved.