- Ensuring that students, faculty and staff have access to all the University has to offer and equal opportunities to participate in the many interesting activities on campus.
- Official enrollment data
- New freshman characteristics
- Graduation/retention rates
- Student experience in the research university (SERU)
- National survey of student engagement (NSSE)
- Graduate survey
- Financial Aid basics, applications and additional resources
Health Services (Boynton)
- Clinic information, appointment scheduling, and more
- Assisting international students and scholars in successfully accomplishing the goals that brought them to the University, by using all available resources.
- A unit of the Global Programs & Strategy alliance, and resources for study, service-learning, intern, volunteer, work, research, and travel experiences worldwide.
- Assisting students in distress
- SMART Learning Commons
- Center for Writing
- Academic skills development
- Research workshops