You are here

Adding a CBS Degree for non-CBS students

If you are attempting to add a CBS major as your second major or degree while maintaining your currently declared program in a different college, you still need to be admitted to CBS through transfer admission. When you have completed the admission requirements for "Transfer from within the University of Minnesota," you should complete the Additional Undergraduate Degree Program Application to maintain your current program and add a program in CBS. Please contact if you have any questions about this process.