CBS Student Services staff continue to advocate for the health, safety, and care for you and your loved ones during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to work remotely and encourage students to reach out via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or to a staff member. We hope that these resources help as we continue to navigate these challenging times.
The College is working closely with the University to monitor and respond to COVID-19 developments. See all COVID-19 announcements from the University here.
Learn more about the plan to return to campus for fall 2020.
U of M leaders have developed a flexible framework to resume in-person instruction – with options for robust remote learning – and re-open residence halls, dining facilities, and other campus services, in a manner consistent with public health guidelines. The Fall 2020 semester includes adjusted capacities and multi-modal instruction in which courses can be delivered in-person, remotely or through other alternative formats.
CBS-specific emails and announcements about COVID-19:
- Masks | August 17, 2020
- July-term | June 17, 2020
- Masks on Campus | June 5, 2020
- Summer Courses Reminder | May 21, 2020
- Summer Courses | May 5, 2020
- Curriculum Updates | April 7, 2020
- Q&A with Dean Valery Forbes, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education John Ward, and Assistant Dean for Student Affairs and International Programs Nikki Letawsky Shultz | April 2, 2020
- NOL and field courses | March 27, 2020
- Resources for CBS students I March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 updates from CBS Student Services I March 16, 2020
For up-to-date MN system-wide information on COVID-19 infections:
- Safe Campus website
If you suspect you have COVID-19 symptoms, contact:
- Your primary healthcare provider
- Boynton Health
For international students affected by the coronavirus:
For mental health:
- Student Counseling Services
- Boynton Mental Health Clinic
- Office of Student Affairs Care Program
- Let’s Talk (informal drop-in consultations with a counselor)
- Employee Assistance Program (for UMN faculty, staff, and their family members)