CBS is excited to announce that we are hosting the second annual 2018 Life Sciences Graduate School Fair on Friday, September 14th, 2018! The purpose of this fair is bring together high quality master and Ph.D. programs in the biological sciences, stem cell biology, animal science, epidemiology, biostatistics, medical devices, natural resources, pharmaceutical science and related programs that are of high interest to CBS students. The fair is open to both CBS students and alumni (up to two years post-graduation) as well as U of M students with an interest the life sciences.
Why should you attend?
- Connect with graduate program faculty and admission representatives
- Understand how your interests align with the program’s focus
- Explore program requirements, expectations, graduate school funding opportunities
- Ask questions about the curriculum and learn more about the current research
- Learn more about what it means to be a competitive applicant
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018
Time: 12-2 p.m
Location: Coffman Memorial Union, Great Hall
- Stop by anytime
- Self-Coat/Bag Check Available
- Dress is come as you are
- Let’s us know if you’re interested here: z.umn.edu/
lifesciencesgradfairinvite. You’ll receive follow up information including a map of the event, and a list of programs attending!