- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form by February 21, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- Carefully read scholarship descriptions and eligibility criteria. Provide thoughtful responses to all questions to provide the Scholarship Committee with information about you, your experiences, and the qualities you possess that make you a candidate for the scholarship(s) for which you are applying.
- In addition to your academic information, you will be asked to provide written responses related to any research experiences, intended career path, co-curricular involvement, and leadership experience.
- Letters of recommendation are not required and will not be considered as part of your application.
- Permission granted to access your UM transcript (release for transcript is addressed in the scholarship application).
- You do not need to complete the application in one sitting. You may save and continue at a later date as long as you log-in with your UMN email.
- Students planning to graduate in fall 2021 are still eligible to apply.
Scholarship Acceptance Agreement
If you are awarded any of the scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- You must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credits) in the College of Biological Sciences during the semester you receive your scholarship. All scholarships are disbursed during fall and spring semesters. If you receive a $1000 scholarship, you will receive $500 during fall semester and $500 during spring semester.
- You will be asked for your permission to disclose information in your scholarship application to the donor(s) of the scholarship you are awarded.
- You are expected to write a thank-you letter to the donor(s) of your scholarship and to attend a CBS Recognition and Appreciation Dinner in fall 2021.
- You will be asked for permission to include your name/and or photo in publicity, advertising, or philanthropic efforts.
For questions, contact Anna Cullen at email@example.com or 612-624-2244.