- Complete the online Scholarship Application Form by February 7, 2020 by midnight.
- Carefully read scholarship descriptions and eligibility criteria. Provide thoughtful responses to all questions to provide the Scholarship Committee with information about you, your experiences, and the qualities you possess that make you a candidate for the scholarship(s) for which you are applying.
- Permission granted to access your UM transcript (release for transcript is addressed in the scholarship application).
- You do not need to complete the application in one sitting. You may save and continue at a later date as long as you log-in with your UMN email.
Scholarship Acceptance Agreement
If you are awarded any of the scholarships for the 2020-2021 academic year:
- You must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credits) in the College of Biological Sciences during the semester you receive your scholarship. All scholarships are disbursed during fall and spring semesters. If you receive a $1000 scholarship, you will receive $500 during fall semester and $500 during spring semester.
- You will be asked for your permission to disclose information in your scholarship application to the donor(s) of the scholarship you are awarded.
- You are expected to write a thank-you letter to the donor(s) of your scholarship and to attend a CBS Recognition and Appreciation Dinner in September 2020.
- You will be asked for permission to include your name/and or photo in publicity, advertising, or philanthropic efforts.
For questions, contact Anna Cullen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-2244.