About the image | Trevor Wardill, assistant professor in the Dept of Ecology, Evolution and Behavior, studies how organisms perceive depth. Researchers think we don't give invertebrate brains enough credit. In this research, cuttlefish wore 3D glasses and hunted prey on an underwater screen.
CBS Student Services is here for you!
Connect with us in-person, via Zoom or phone.
- Starting September 7 - The office is open to all between 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
We look forward to working with you this semester! Below are all the ways you can connect with our staff:
- Schedule academic advising and career coaching appointments online at cbsss.appointments.umn.edu, by calling our office at 612-624-9717, or email email@example.com.
- Appointments are available via in-person, phone or virtual/Zoom starting August 30. Evening appointments are available upon request.
- Contact our front desk via phone (612-624-9717) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Drop-in advising is offered via Zoom or phone, Monday - Friday from 2 - 4 p.m. (check-in by 3:45 p.m.). Learn more and drop-in!
Thank you for your interest in CBS!
- Prospective transfer students, click here to get started.
- Prospective students from outside the UMN can attend a virtual transfer drop-in appointment, check out this page for more information and dates.
- Prospective students in high school can get in touch with the Office of Admissions to discuss admission to CBS.