CBS Student Services is here for you!
If you have any questions or needs related to COVID-19, please visit the UMN COVID-19 Updates and Resources page. Your college experience may currently be different than expected, but our team is still available and excited to support you. We are here for you in a variety of ways.
If you would like contact our front desk, you can do so in the following ways:
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 612-624-9717
You may contact us via email or by leaving a voice message. A peer advisor will return your call or email as soon as possible.
Currently Enrolled Students
We look forward to working with you this semester! Below are all the ways you can connect with us in CBS Student Services.
- Appointments: schedule online at cbsss.appointments.umn.edu or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments are available through Zoom and phone. Indicate your preference when scheduling. Evening appointments are available upon request.
- Drop-in advising: https://cbs.umn.edu/info/undergraduate/advising/dropinadvising
- Email: email@example.com or email your academic advisor/career coach directly
- Looking to schedule an appointment with Molly, the CBS Learning Abroad Liaison? Check out: mollymicheels.
Thank you for your interest in CBS!
- Prospective transfer students, click here to get started.
- Prospective students from outside the UMN can attend a virtual transfer drop-in appointment, check out this page for more information and dates.
- Prospective students in high school can get in touch with the Office of Admissions to discuss admission to CBS.
CBS Alumni, we are still here to support you as an Alum of CBS! Call us at 612-624-9717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.