Dr. Kevin Dorn is a Postdoctoral Research Scientist in the Department of Plant Biology and works on the development of genetic and genomic resources for field pennycress and intermediate wheatgrass. Kevin is broadly interested in the translation of basic research to alternative crop species and the use of new genomic tools to improve plant breeding. Additionally, Kevin is passionate about science education at both the K-12 and post-secondary levels.
- Click here to read more about Kevin's research.
- Read a story from the College of Biological Sciences about Kevin's research
- Read a press release from the University of Minnesota on the pennycress transcriptome paper
- Listen to an interview about pennycress with Kevin on KFAI
- Read a story from FeedStuffs on Kevin's research
- Read a recent University of Minnesota College of Education and Human Development interview with Kevin