Interested in becoming a doctor, dentist, P.A., pharmacist or pursuing another health-related career? CBS undergraduates can meet with the CBS Pre-Health Career Coach to prepare for health professions and schools. Schedule an appointment with a Pre-Health Career Coach by calling 612-624-9717 or schedule an appointment online.
Students can meet with a CBS Pre-Health Career Coach for help with:
Interested in hearing from program alumni and current participants? Check out this series of brief student and alumni profiles.
- Webinar: Writing Your Personal Statement for Medical School
- Webinar: Tour of the AAMC Website website
- Webinar: Gap-Year Panel
- Slides: Medical School Info Session University of Minnesota (with COVID-19 application information)
- EngageMNt — Find virtual volunteer opportunities during Summer 2020
- What Do Medical Schools Look for in Applicants?
- Diversity Career Resources
- Why Diversity Matters to Health Professionals?