Students in the College of Biological Sciences are encouraged to get involved and enrich their academic experience through co-curricular experiences outside the classroom. Explore student groups, CBS student leadership roles, and more.
Student Groups and Programs
- Student Organizations for CBS Students — These student organizations are considered to be of high-interest to CBS students, offering opportunities for learning and engagement related to academic majors and career paths commonly associated with the study of life sciences.
- Identity-Based-Programs — Might be of particular interest to BIPOC students, LGBTQ+ students, students with disabilities, and additional intersecting identities.
- Affinity Groups — Groups exist for Black Students, Indigenous Students, and Students of Color, International Students and LGBTQ+ Students. Group members are encouraged to connect via the Google Group between meetings.
- Biology House — Consider joining this unique living learning community as a first-year student.
- Remote Volunteer Opportunities — While COVID-19 has cancelled many in-person opportunities, there are ways to engage online.