On-site pipette calibration and repair
The U of M Instrument Services department has been calibrating and repairing pipettes for several years now and can now offer these same services on-site in your lab. If your lab has a quantitiy of pipettes and you do not wish to send them out, we can come to you. No packing, shipping or waiting.
- Most common types
- Single or multi-channel
- NIST traceable standards
- 6-month warranty
- Call for pricing
Comprehensive centrifuge maintenance plans
Along with our regularly scheduled preventative maintenance programs, we can now offer you a complete centrifuge maintenance plan which includes everything necessary to ensure the proper operation of your centrifuge.
- Replacement of all parts
- Unlimited emergency service calls
- Once per year maintenance call with replacement of any wear items
- Ability to budget your expenses, no sudden expensive repairs
- Department quantity discounts
Thermocycler repair and verification
Levels of services offered:
- System diagnostics (rate and cycle tests)
- Temperature calibration (to verify the block meets temperature specifications)
- Block uniformity (to test temperature uniformity over the entire block)
According to many regulations, temperature verification testing of thermocyclers must be performed on a regular basis.
Other services offered
- Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance programs
- Pipette repair and calibration to traceable standards
- Analytical balance and scale calibration to traceable standards
- Electrical safety testing
- Free loaner for equipment in for repair
- Low cost instrument rental for short or long term use
- Reconditioned lab instruments for sale
- Design consultation
- Instrument upgrading, modification and interfacing
- Operator training
- Computerized database of equipment repair history
- Pick up and delivery or on-site service
- Authorized warranty service for many major manufacturers
Lab equipment available for long or short term rental. Call for equipment list.
Reconditioned lab equipment for sale. Call 612-625-6745 for current list of equipment available.