Transferring to CBS
Thank you for your interest in transferring to the College of Biological Sciences (CBS) at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities! Follow the links below to learn more about your type of transfer and corresponding admissions requirements.
- Currently or previously enrolled as a degree-seeking student at the University of Minnesota–Twin Cities or Rochester campuses
- Enrollment excludes the Duluth, Morris, and Crookston campuses, and also Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO)
- Currently or previously enrolled in the University of Minnesota system (Duluth, Morris, and Crookston campuses)
- Currently or previously enrolled in another higher education institution (community college, trade school, four-year university, etc)
- Taking classes as a non-degree-seeking student at the University of Minnesota through the College of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Enrollment excludes Post Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO)
For additional questions about acceptance to the College of Biological Sciences at the University of Minnesota, consult with the Office of Admissions for more information.