Meet with a CBS career support staff member to start planning for a graduate program. Make an appointment with the CBS career staff by calling 612-624-9717 or schedule an appointment online.
Meet with a career team member for help with:
- Exploring programs
- Applying to graduate and professional school
- Preparing for entrance exams (GRE)
- Résumé/CV writing and personal statement reviews
- Practice interviews
- Review the Graduate School Planning Resources page
- Review some of our tips on building your network
- Watch a quick CBS webinar on Graduate School 101
- Meet with a CBS Career Team member to discuss your interests
CBS Graduate School Coaching
Rebecca Luebbert, Assistant Director of Career Development, email@example.com
CBS students looking for either career or pre-health coaching can meet with Rebecca Diaz to prepare for life after their undergraduate career. She works with students on career exploration, résumé, cover letter and graduate school personal statement development, as well as preparing for the job search or professional health-education programs.
Rebecca Dordel, Career Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
CBS students interested in going directly into the world of work or in pursuing graduate education outside of the health professions are encouraged to meet with Rebecca. She works with students on career exploration, résumé, cover letter and graduate school personal statement development, mock interviewing and job and internship search strategies.