Postdoctoral appointments at the University of Minnesota fall into two categories, Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Fellows. Postdoctoral associates are University employees who are receiving additional training while also performing service for the University, for which they are compensated. Postdoctoral fellow appointments are for persons receiving a fellowship or training award granting a stipend and allowing for advanced study or research.
You can learn more about appointments, benefits and other resources at the University by visiting the links below.
- Benefits for Postdoctoral Associate Positions
- Paid & Unpaid Leave for Postdoctoral Associate Positions
- UMN Postdoctoral Association
- Office of Equity and Diversity
- University of Minnesota Campus Climate
- Boynton Health Service
- Disability Services
- Student Parent Help Center
Looking for your next job? We have a Slack channel for just this purpose here.
To further your career development, great online resources are listed below: