The CBS Postdoc Committee organizes several events each year. Our goal is to provide opportunities for networking and career development. If you would like to volunteer for an upcoming event or suggest a new event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. CBS Postdocs and Research Associates, SAVE THE DATE for the upcoming events:
- Morning Coffee with CBS-PDC and OPD. In collaboration with Sharolyn and Jenna from the Office of Professional Development, we welcome Postdocs and Research Associates to drop by for coffee and snacks on Tuesdays at the following locations and times:
- Nils Hasselmo Hall (Room 4-101) on the first Tuesday of the month. Upcoming: 12-1pm on Oct 5th.
- Cancer & Cardiovascular Research Building (Lobby) on the second Tuesday of the month. Upcoming: 10-11am on Oct 12th
- Gortner Laboratory (in front of room 140) on the third Tuesday of the month. Upcoming: 10-11am onOct 19th
- All UMN Postdocs and Research Associates are welcome to join. If you have not received an email invitation, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Happy hour socials. On the 1st and 3rd week of each month we host a social gathering at a nearby brewery for happy hour. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual Postdoc Symposium. Our 2020 Postdoc Symposium will be likely resume in 2022. Below is a photo of the 2019 symposium:
The UMN Postdoctoral Association, UMN Medical School Office of Professional Development, and Office of Postdoctoral Initiatives also host networking and career development events.
Upcoming Webinars and Online Events: