Students with a current College of Biological Sciences major or minor are welcome to utilize our drop-in advising services. CBS academic advisors are here to support you during this time. Drop-in advising is best suited for 10-15 minute questions, although we will also continue to have full advising appointments available during this time.
Please see the CBS Student Services Calendar below to find the most up-to-date Advising Drop-in times. Click on the link for Advising Drop-ins and you'll see the Zoom link, which you can copy/paste into your browser. Note that advisors will be using the waiting room feature, so there may be a slight waiting period if they are wrapping up with another student.
Please schedule an academic advising appointment if you’d like to discuss one of the following issues to ensure that advisors have the appropriate preparatory time to best serve you:
- Long-term degree planning and graduation plan reviews
- Required appointments (first year checkback, second year checkback, probation)
- These forms:
- ROTC degree plans
- Athletics graduation plan signatures
- Learning Abroad Academic Planning Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal
- Requests for special examination
- Forms for international students (OPT, CPT, Reduced Course Load)
- Enrollment verifications (This should be done through One Stop)
Have questions? Don't hesitate to get in touch! Contact CBS Student Services.