We can take a purified protein/nucleic acid and do all of the crystallization experiments, keep track of the data and optimize the procedure to produce diffraction quality crystals; or support an investigator in setting up crystallization experiments that they design design themselves. We can assist you in preparing a protein/nucleic acid sample for crystallization. We are available to consult on difficult crystallization projects.
1. Initial Crystallization screen (the first 4 plates are free to U of MN and Mayo researchers)
2. Crystallization optimization (taking the initial results further to produce diffraction quality crystals)
3. Crystallization of complexes
4. Crystallization of membrane proteins
5. Help with usng the CrystalTrack software